Monday, May 19, 2008


It's amazing seeing the small joys that God brings to us daily. I really think that with out these small reminders of his presence I could not get through the week. It's things like wildflowers on the side of the road, or the intense color a sunset leaves on the rolling, green pastures. The laughter that comes to us by the smallest act of kindness is yet another example. Good things are always there. My attitude has changed over the weekend. Just the viewing of the happiness on my best friends face when she was married this weekend leads me to believe that there is someone bigger than all of us who wants us to be happy. Now I just need to find a way to keep others as happy as I have been and still am. My only "words of wisdom" for the day are to enjoy the small pleasure that life brings you and to remember who puts those tiny beautiful things into place.

No comments: